Saturday, November 29, 2008

I would like to thank everyone who came to Donna's celebration of life and for everyones contributions to the celebration and to her care. When I first asked for help to take care of Donna I didn't expect that so many of her friends and family would help out so much. I would like to thank everyone who helped both financially and for your moral support that I know was so important to Donna.
As promised at the beginning I will donate money that was left over for Donnas care unless otherwise directed to the ALS society ( They were very good to Donna and deserve all the help we can give them) I have some who have directed me otherwise and if anyone wishes me to do so, please email me at dopaterson@yahoo.ca . I have worked out that 21% of the donated money was left over and I will donate that to the ALS society by Dec 5th unless otherwise directed.
Once again, thank you so much for your help from Doug, Donna,Christina and Theresa.

No comments: